Wednesday 15 April 2015

Stitching daydreams. . .

Hi!

So good news is that I have basically finished my secret projects , but the bad news is that I cannot show you yet . . . ( just a few more days! ) However , I'm starting to dream about the new projects I want to stitch for myself now that I can pick whatever I want again . Of course I have all the magazine charts and the kits that are waiting for me , but now that I have tried beads I want to do more of beaded cross stitch chart : ) Seeing all the beautiful beaded ladies that some of you stitch , I'm feeling really inspired to try out a Nora Corbett design . Of course I would have to order charts and beads online from US which is going to cost a bit , but I have a real strong urge to do more stitching with beads : )

Anyway, checking out online stores doesn't cost anything so I had a browse through http://abcstitch.com/ and found some beautiful Nora Corbett designs that I loved : )
How about . . .
 
Fern - Pixie Couture Collection
Jasmine - Pixie Couture Collection
Lilly - Pixie Couture Collection
Lily Of The Valley Spring Garden - Pixie Couture



Morning Glory - Pixie Couture Collection
Rose - Pixie Couture Collection
Sweet Pea Spring Garden - Pixie Couture
I tell you , I was just drooling over these designs . . .! A lot of you have probably already seen these designs or even stitched some of them, but for me this is a whole new wonderful world full of stunning fairies and pixies decorated with lots and lots of embellishments .
The questions are. . . do I dare to venture out into it. . .?!
And should I use some of my tax refund on one of these charts and the necessary beads . . .?!

10 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! But among those I have to say Sweet Pea is my choice, coz she has a face, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha . . .yes I have noticed that some of these ladies lack a bit of face . . ! On the other hand , the face can be a big hassle to stitch so I kind of like the fact that you skip that bit . . .ha ha : )

      Delete
  2. I also would say that Sweet pea is my favorite. I like the whimsical feel of it. And of course do you "dare" to do more x-stitch with beeds! Why not? And according to me you should use the tax refund, if your able, for something that will make you happy. Sooo, why not? Hugs and kisses, my best sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they just?! How on earth am I going to choose just one?! Ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if you want to stitch using beads, you can just incorporate them into the regular patterns. Example: I don't like doing French knots, so I use seed beads instead, or when I find some confetti stitches on cupcake/dress pattern, I stitch them using beads. But that's just my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite right; I will definitely look for more ways to add beads : ) I just have to buy some beads first. . .haha!

      Delete
  6. I love all these Nora designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, I just had to post them on the blog to remind myself of which ones I want to stitch:)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!