Wednesday 8 July 2015

Speaking of dogs . . . and a little XS : )

Hi all !
 
I have finished a project ! Yay !
Sadly I cannot show it here yet until I have given it to its recipient , but I am very pleased with it and all I have left to do is to frame it and give it away : ) Pictures coming soon , I promise ! !
 
I have also been stitching on my little dog : )
This project looked like this a few days ago . . .
 
 
. . . and then I stitched a bit on the top right corner . . .

 
. . . and on the bottom of the armchair . . .

 
. . . and on the cushion . . .

 
...so this is what it looks like right now :

 
I'm not sure I have ever enjoyed a cross stitch project as much as I am this one - it feels as if every cross stitch is stitched with love <3
 
Speaking of love , my oldest furbaby , my dearest friend , celebrated his tenth birthday yesterday !

 
He is my very first dog that I have owned myself . . .

 
. . . and I just cannot imagine my life without him !

 
Happy birthday , my very dearest , dearest friend !
May you run like this for a very very long time ! !
 
Happy Stitching Everyone ! ! !
 
Annie 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous progress, you'll be finished in no time. Such an adorable friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress! I find if you work on the right project at the right time it just really speaks to you and its a joy to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dog stitching. I'm with dani in that the right project just speaks to you and is a joy to stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!