Sunday 15 November 2015

Gingerbread House Sampler update:)

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for all the lovely comments lately -  <3 they really make my heart swell <3 !

I had another really good session with the GBH Sampler yesterday evening! I swear for once my needle was flying lol:)


So this means I have almost completed the 'merry christmas' phrase and stitched the 5 Xmas trees at the bottom:) In the original chart all the 5 Xmas trees were pink, but I decided to stitch the middle one in green - I think that makes the picture more balanced. And I really wanted to stitch a green Xmas tree too!
I hope to put in another hour or so on this one tonight too:)

Hope you've all found time for stitching this weekend!

Annie

4 comments:

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!