Sunday 14 February 2016

Cosy progress

Hello Everyone!
 
Here's my progress on my Cosy cushion:)
 

I've struggled to hold on to my crafty mojo in the last few days, but I have carried on stitching regardless. Thinking of all your lovely comments on my reccent posts has helped me to find the energy to keep going with my projects so I can show you all some stitching progress at the end of the week:) Today I spent quite a few hours on Cosy and it feels as if my mojo grew a little stronger in the process. Now I'm looking forward to carrying on with this cushion tomorrow:))

In the spirit of Valentine's Day I want to send you all some LOVE for taking the time to read and comment on my blog:) Rest assured it is VERY MUCH appreciated! <3

Annie

10 comments:

  1. You've made amazing progress with this and I hope your stitching mojo continues to grow. Happy Valentine's Day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on the cushion Annie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some nice progress on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the color choices you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely progress. Reading the comments does energize one's stitching mojo. Cheering you on, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress! Keep it up... we will keep cheering you on! :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!