Saturday 19 March 2016

I'm soo excited...!

Hello Everyone!

I've had nice quiet week which thankfully meant lots of time for stitching. Instead of working on a large piece though, I felt like stitching some smalls. Here are a couple of them finished:


They are from Cross Stitcher magazine issue 301 (designer: Fiona Crouch), and the best thing about these designs is that the threads were provided as a freebie gift with the magazine! Hopefully I can turn these into some nice gifts for birthdays and Christmas:)

However, the most exciting thing that has happened this week is that I have finally placed an order for a couple of Prarie Schooler charts and some other stash!!! Thanks to a month with slightly more money left over, I jumped at the chance to buy some more charts! Of course I went a bit crazy when ordering (why pay for postage more than once lol??), so the rest of the month will be a struggle financially...but I just don't care! I just can't wait to get my hands on the charts, and I order some threads too so I can start stitching at once and also finish my Cosy cushion:) The next few weeks will certainly drag before I get my treasures LOL!

Hope you're all finding some time for stitching this weekend!

Annie

4 comments:

  1. Lovely finished I hope the postman comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is beautiful and would make lovely bookmarks. Enjoy your new stash when it arrives, everyone deserves a treat now and then. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are sweet and will make lovely gifts.
    Well, use this time to finish up WIPs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little finishes very much. And I hope that you won't have to wait for this postman for too long, lol. I hope that you will show your new stash when it has arrived.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your lovely comments truly makes my day, so thank you!